We’re helping our communities, wherever we can.
At UDG, we have a long record of supporting local communities through hands-on projects and charitable fundraising. But now more than ever, we recognise that we’re in a position to help during these difficult times. Here are just a few of the things we’ve been up to.
We have been using our expertise to help:
- Supporting patients with our nurses and clinical educators through more virtual engagements.
- Helping more patients leave hospital and giving them the care they need at home.
- Used expertise in digital campaigns to launch #markforheroes, a social media campaign to encourage people to give back to essential workers
In addition, our people have been providing extra hands-on support in local communities and conducting charitable fundraising:
- Donating to foodbanks local to our operations.
- Supporting #fuellingthefrontline through a donation to help with the provision of essential and nutritious meals to Frontline Heroes fighting COVID-19 in Ireland.
- Giving extra support, samples and educational tools to healthcare professionals.
- Donating PPE to hospitals where urgent supplies are needed.
- Turning surplus raw materials into face shields for frontline health workers.